This track invites papers related to the construction of the infrastructure underlying Internet services that operate at a global scale.
Topics of interest include but are not limited to the following:
- Cloud computing infrastructure
- Challenges and support for outsourcing computations to the cloud.
- Highly available and reliable data center systems.
- Transactional systems and models for data centers.
- Distributed storage and caching, CDNs.
- Energy efficiency in data centers.
- Self-organizing, autonomous, and federated data center and cloud systems.
- Managing, debugging, and diagnosing problems in data center systems.
- Virtualization and resource management for data centers.
- Data center networking and its interplay with data center systems.
- Experience with deployed/operational data center and cloud systems.
- Infrastructure for big data computations / analytics.
- Economics of cloud computing.
For questions related to this call, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rodrigo Rodrigues, Universidade Nova de Lisboa
- Mahesh Balakrishnan
- Paolo Costa, Microsoft Research
- Flavio Junqueira, Microsoft Research
- Evangelia Kalyvianaki, City University London
- Wyatt Lloyd, USC / Facebook
- Jacob R. Lorch, Microsoft Research
- Derek Murray, Unaffiliated
- Peter Pietzuch, Imperial College London
- Pablo Rodriguez, Telefonica
- Marco Serafini, Qatar Computing Research Institute
- Alexander Shraer, Google
- Yee Jiun Song, Facebook
- Bernard Wong, University of Waterloo